Trends in Promotional Products in the Post-COVID-19 World
With the recent pandemic slowing down and many taking greater steps to social distance and stay healthy while still going about their everyday business, there’s been a boom in the popularity of personal protective equipment (PPE). That’s why Wisconsin’s Marketing Metrics Corp. has partnered with HALO Branded Solutions to provide a breakdown and some insight into how different PPE can also be used as promotional branded products.
Let’s start by taking a closer look at how PPE helps you and some of the most common types of PPE products:
What Exactly is Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)?
Like the name states, personal protective equipment (PPE) is equipment designed to help protect you from injury or the harmful spread of infection or illness. Often, this equipment will consist of a range of items, including face shields, goggles, masks, gowns, respirators, helmets, and gloves. PPE is designed to work in tandem with proper hygiene, like regular hand-washing and the use of sanitizers, to minimize the spread of infectious viruses like COVID-19.
Some of the Most Common PPE Products that can keep your employees and customers healthy
As things begin to return to normal, some PPE products have become common accessories and, in many cases, are required to enter businesses and continue operating commercial enterprises.
Here are a few of the most popular pieces of PPE that also offer great branding and promotional opportunities for your business:
- Medical-Grade Face-masks: Worn by health personnel, medical-grade face masks are designed to protect when coming into contact with harmful germs and bacteria. To maintain the medical-grade status, these cannot be branded.
- Commercial Face-masks: Either single-use or reusable/washable face coverings can be branded with your logo or message. Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, talks, sneezes they could release germs into the air that may infect others nearby. Face masks are part of an infection control strategy to eliminate cross-contamination.
- Hand Sanitizer: HALO offers a range of different hand sanitizers and dispensers that can be easily customized with your brand or business logo. Not only will having branded hand sanitizers on your property help increase safety and promote good hygiene, but it can also help share your corporate vision to customers. Additionally, creating personalized bottles of hand sanitizer and offering it free to potential clients and customers can be a great way to market your business, as it’s something they’ll use time and time again.
- Face Shields: Wearing masks all day long can be burdensome, which is why many PPE distributors, HALO included, are offering alternatives like face shields. The best part is that they’re completely clear and don’t obscure your vision while also being fog-resistant and easily adjustable for every head size.
- UV Sterilizers: Getting back to “business as usual” will likely mean that many more people will be using their cell phones again to make calls during work hours. This poses a problem when it comes to germs, but don’t worry, we have a solution. UV sterilizers are designed to use UV rays to eliminate bacteria on your phone and other items like key-chains, rings, watches, and money.
- Disposable Gloves: The disposable gloves available from HALO are great for keeping protected throughout the day. For those with more hands-on jobs, these powder-free nitrile gloves are tear-resistant and designed for professional use, keeping you safe all day long.
- Antimicrobial Pens: It’s much safer for customers and clients to have their own pen to use, which is why giving out branded antimicrobial pens is a great idea. Your company will go along with them every time they sign a check at the grocery store or need to scribble a few reminders down during the day.
- Work-from-Home Kits: With many companies transitioning to reduced in-office personnel or adjusted operating hours, work-from-home kits can be a great gift to clients and staff, encouraging them to continue to stay healthy while working remotely. Things like a mobile device stand, headset, personalized mugs, computer screen cleaner, hand sanitizer, and other items can help showcase your business while staff and clients stay safe and social distance.
Why use Marketing Metrics Corp./HALO as your PPE supplier?
- At HALO, all products are thoroughly tested and manufacturers are vetted to ensure thy pass our rigorous safety standards.
- Our size and reputation mean that we can resource products globally and negotiate the best possible pricing for our customers. We also have most PPE products in stock.
- HALO remains fully operational around the globe. Our size and scale positions us well to adjust operational support as needed to ensure uninterrupted service.
- HALO is focused on providing safe, compliant, and financially responsible solutions for our clients’ needs and current challenges.
- HALO uses recognized third party testing labs and provides on-site inline factory oversight.
- HALO’s freight and logistics team is dedicated to assuring economical and reliable delivery anywhere around the globe.
- We view our relationship with our customers as a true partnership. We are often an extension of their creative, marketing, procurement or HR teams and work tirelessly to bring their brands to life. These partnerships are not transactional, they are relationship based and deep.
Contact Marketing Metrics Corp. for more Branded PPE Products!
Want to ensure staff and clients stay safe and healthy while still promoting your brand? If so, the team from Marketing Metrics Corp. can help. By teaming up with HALO, one of the largest promotional product distributors in the United States, we make it easy for you to find the best PPE products for your business.
As a HALO sales representative, Marketing Metrics Corp. has all the integrated marketing solutions and sales expertise to help you come up with eye-catching, costed effective branded PPE products. Additionally, we’re able to deliver global product sourcing and distribution services, as well as online marketing solutions and support.
Marketing Metrics Corp. prides itself on offering comprehensive branding and promotional solutions that are sustainable in the long term, giving our clients the tools they need to kick off incentive programs and other campaigns, while also offering designs and creation services, warehousing solutions, and more.
With an extensive background in sales and technology, Marketing Metrics Corp. is particularly poised to provide comprehensive marketing insight and services designed to help clients in the industrial and manufacturing sectors. We offer digital marketing solutions, SEO and PPC advertising services, web design and development,video marketing, and e-commerce services.