What is Video Marketing & How Can it Benefit My Business?
In the simplest of terms, video marketing is a form of promotional advertising using videos that are posted online to popular social media websites, like LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube, as well as your company website. It’s one of the most effective ways of advertising these days. Customers are often more likely to watch a video highlighting a product or service than read about it, meaning the right video can generate big returns for your company.
Video marketing is so popular because it enables users to absorb a host of information much more quickly than reading it. Nowadays, with the Coronavirus pandemic in full swing and face-to-face sales at an all-time low, video marketing is one of the most effective ways industrial and manufacturing companies can connect with their key buying personas.
In many ways, the right digital marketing video can serve as a virtual sales tool, enabling potential clients and current customers to interact with you on a more personal level. Videos help audiences put a face to your company, illustrate how you interact on a personal level and uphold your company’s core values.
But that’s not all. The video marketing solutions from Marketing Metrics Corp. can also help:
- Improve Search Engine Rankings: By having your own YouTube channel and embedding the videos featured there to your site, you can improve your Google rankings. Videos boost page rankings by adding additional layers of trusted content to your site.
- Attract Top Executives: Busy, C-Suite executives and top decision-makers in the industrial and manufacturing sector are much more likely to watch a video than take the time to read an eBook or other content.
- Boost Sales Leads & Click throughs: Videos are compelling, in many cases more so than other marketing tactics, which leads to a great return on investment. Often, embedding videos into your site can boost conversion rates by up to 80% and email click through rates by up to 96%.
- Smoothing Out Pain Points: Another great use for video marketing is utilizing it to overcome pain points with current or potential customers. Are there issues someone might have with your product that can be easily explained? Perhaps you want to use a particular product to help fill a niche that’s missing in the industry; it’s easier with a video.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Many tend to focus their SEO strategies solely on written content. However, did you know that videos are also assessed and ranked by Google for SEO? It’s true. Using industry-specific keywords in your video script can help boost rankings.
What Different Kinds of Video Marketing Types Exist?
Just like no two businesses are exactly alike, neither are two marketing strategies. What works for one company likely won’t work for another, which is why the team from Marketing Metrics Corp. creates a personalized video marketing strategy to meet your unique needs. There are different types of videos that can be used at any stage of the sales funnel, giving companies a variety of options to customize their marketing solutions. Top-of-the-funnel videos can be used as educational tools and promotional material while bottom-of-the-funnel ones like testimonials, case studies, and other convincing videos to help potential clients make that final leap.
Here are some of the different types of videos employed by Marketing Metrics Corp.:
How-To & Q&A: By using video clips to explain processes to customers, demonstrate how to use your products and answer frequently asked questions, they’ll gain a better understanding of your products and services and be able to better visualize them. Q&A videos are a great way to engage with your customer and potential clients because it enables them to put a face on your company and find out exactly what they want to know. This, in turn, helps strengthen your relationships with current clients and illustrate to new ones you’re committed to customer service.
Reaching Your Customers Online: Want to connect with your customers and provide them in-depth information that they can’t get anywhere else? Webinars are a fantastic way to do so. You can think of a webinar as a virtual seminar or conference led by an industry expert, the only difference between them and traditional ones is that these take place online. Webinars offer more information and chances for interaction than a traditional how-to video.
They can also be used as a real-time way to connect with your customers and address their questions right then and there, which builds trust and increases engagement.
Do you want to build a strong brand both as a company as well as an employer? One of the best ways to do so is utilizing videos for employment marketing purposes. For job candidates, you can easily illustrate what makes your company valuable by creating a unique video highlighting your strengths and the benefit of working for your organization. You’ll be able to effectively and easily communicate a positive brand image, which directly affects retention, recruiting, engagement, and the overall perception both potential consumers and candidates have of your firm.
Another great way to use video marketing to attract candidates is to show them who they’ll be working with. Creating a “meet the team” video will showcase all of your employees’ talents while simultaneously helping job candidates make a personal connection with your staff. Showing off your company culture and humanizing it makes it easy to answer the question: “Why should I work here?
Why Choose Marketing Metrics Corp?
As one of today’s leading full-service digital marketing agencies, we have all the tools and insight needed to help your industrial or manufacturing firm excel in today’s marketplace. No matter what the size or scope of your business, our video marketing services will help you attract new clients and communicate your brand’s message in a clear and effective manner.
Our turnkey video marketing solutions include video production, professional editing and voice-overs, distribution services, pre-production, scriptwriting, and everything else you need to accelerate your business goals and increase your bottom line.
Why Our Clients Love Us
“Marketing Metrics Corp. developed an on-going digital marketing strategy for us that helped us to bring in new business, increase our market visibility and grow our top-line revenue.”
Pivot Point, Inc.